Influencer marketing: what is it?
A research carried out by Vinos revealed that Instagram has almost 14 million active users every month, numbers that until 2016 revolved around 11 million. This new marketing tool is depopulating especially among young people who are gradually abandoning Facebook to move to this new digital frontier.
Influencer marketing has become a very competitive strategy among companies that have understood its enormous potential, with the aim of both increasing the credibility of their brand (the so-called brand awareness) and increasing sales.
Today the consumer tends more to make a purchase that is recommended by his ” trusted ” Influencer rather than from other sources.
The influencer must, first of all, reflect himself in the consumption target of the company in question and must express, through his own contents, the affinity towards that product/brand.
A mistake that many companies tend to make is to consider influencer marketing as a kind of testimonial similar to television. Their bond must instead be spontaneous, emotional. The stories, for example, can be exploited as a sort of window on the daily life of the influencer himself, so that the positioning of the product is less constructed and artificial.
But How Do You Recognize a Real Influencer Marketing from A Bogus One?
The question that a company often raises is that of having to recognize whether the influencer in question has a real following or not. There are more than 24 million fake profiles on the social network and recognizing their reliability is not that difficult.
Let’s Take an Example
If Chiara Ferragni, who has 14 million followers on Instagram, had an average of 100k likes for each post, it would mean that her engagement (interaction with the public) is rather low in proportion to her following, so she may or may not perform well. her work or having bought her Buy Instagram followers UK.
Another element to notice fake followers is to check them: taking a sample quantity and analyzing them to understand if they are real people or simple bots. Another tip is to look for the influencer on other social networks to get a precise idea of the person and the content he proposes.
How Do You Become Influencer Marketing?
There are many paid services that nowadays promise you followers, likes, and comments with the possibility of finding yourself holding a handful of flies!
Becoming an influencer marketing takes time and a lot of patience.
Below I will try to give you some tips to be able to increase your popularity on the most used social network of our times:
- Choose who you are and what you want to do: the first fundamental thing is to choose your target audience to be successful in a specific sector (fashion, food, travel…);
- Do storytelling: each shot must tell something about you or what you advertise. Write beautiful descriptions and charge them with emotion;
- Take beautiful bright photos: seeing a profile with dark and slightly crooked photos is not good feedback in the eyes of the visitor;
- Use the right hashtags: do not insert hashtags that are not consistent with your post or profile;
- Use stories: increase your popularity by creating interesting content that your follower will remember over time;
- Do not post photos without space or time: create a sort of editorial calendar where you will already plan everything to be published, so as not to be unprepared.
A New Service Has Been Active On Instagram for Some Time:
IGTV, which allows you to create your own channel and upload longer videos. This tool can become very useful if your target market requires its use, both as a company and as an influencer marketing here sociallinkhub.online Thanks.